2.5

Greetings,

At 5:46pm on 2/17/15 I ordered square pizza 1/2mb &1/2 cheese from marco,s pizza #9003 for pick . My order #944, order taker Joycelyn Johnson, . After driving home miles away, the order was incorrect. I called back in reference to the mistake and told the person I would bring the pizza back and I wanted the correct order. Also, I said I should be refunded my monies for the inconvenience as a customer.

After arriving I took the pizza in and spoke with the manager Tia who said she could not refund my money. I thought that was ridiculous and horrible customer service. I am a frequent customer at Marco,s. Moreover, I work at a bank where we constantly have meetings and pizza parties. Moving forward as a result of this service, Dominoes pizza is where I would be recommending in the future.My email is 1conchshell@gmail.com.

Unhappy Customer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $11. The author is overall dissatisfied with Marcos Pizza. The most disappointing about marcos pizza pizza from Marcos Pizza was customer service and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marcos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Marcos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Greetings yourself, This isn't the Marco's web site. You are on a general complaint site and if you want your complaint to be seen by anybody at Marco's corporate site you are going to have to go there.