I've called your office to inform them that one of your delivery drivers stole $25.93 from me on Sunday, September 30th, 2018 at 5:40 PM. As stated earlier, I ordered pizza on Sunday, September 30th, 2018.

My total for order #71, was $22.93; however, on Monday I was charged a total of $48.86. I called and spoke to a "manager" @ the 7902 Broadway St. Pearland, TX. 77581, 281/412-220 on Monday at 6:02 PM to find out what happened.

The "manager" proceeds to tell me that I gave a $25.93 TIP to the driver. I informed her that I would NEVER pay more for a tip, than the total of my order. I went on to say, that I tipped the driver, $2.00 and that he at some point, after leaving my doorstep, stole my money. I told her that when my son and I answered the door, the driver told me that Marcos Pizza was using a new system and that he would walk me through the steps.

The driver told that I could either tip him with a percentage or input an actual amount. I chose to tip him $2.00, so I let my son input the $2.00 tip and prior to having him sign his name, I turned the device around and asked the driver, is there anything else, we should do. The driver goes on to say, everything looks fine, I see the $2.00 tip and the only thing left to do is to sign. I allowed my son to sign his name and the driver immediately took the device, gave me the pizza and left.

The "manager" apologized and told me that she would fix the problem, by contacting my bank to issue me a refund. She asked me if she could call me back within 30 mins, which she did. She assured me that I would have my credit of $25.93 in my account no later than Friday, 10/05/2018. I called her back on Thursday, 10/04/2018 to make sure, she followed through with my refund.

Once again, she assured me, that I had nothing to worry about and that my money would be in my account Friday, 10/05/2018. Needless to say, my refund of $25.93, never made it to my account. I called Marcos Pizza at 5:51 PM and spoke to someone, claiming to be the manager. I explained in detailed as to why I was calling and the "manager" tells me, this was the first time, she'd heard of this.

I asked her what manager was working on Monday at 6:02 PM, she replied by saying, I don't know. I told her that I didn't appreciate being lied to by a "manager" at Marcos and that I will be filing charges on the driver for theft and I will also reach out to Marcos Pizza corporate office to file a formal complaint.

Though corporate was closed at 6:29 PM on 10/5/2018, I was able to leave a detailed message regarding this entire situation. I'm sure you will hear from your corporate office on Tuesday.

Reason of review: The driver stole a $25.93 tip from me..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 05.

Comments