4.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This review is to comment on bad customer service I received on 8-16-16.I was trying to use a coupon code and was told by a manager could not use over the phone if code was all numbers, told I was going to have to do online, I though that did no make sense and decided o call back and express concerns, another associate came to phone and was able to let me place order for pickup.I was a little annoyed over whole situation as I was driving and trying to handle order with Bluetooth headset on before I got there.Just an FYI. Thanks Michelle Strickland 4789736625 mstrick23@gmail.com

shopgirl9 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Marcos Pizza. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marcos Pizza to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service received at this particular day. Author liked the most food is great. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marcos Pizza and marcos pizza customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments