Featured Not resolved
2.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ordered Marcos online for the first time.Big beautiful New York style pizza.

Delivery was fine and timely, but while eating the pizza my girlfriend and I both found what looked to be curled up rubber band shavings baked inside. Called and spoke with manager who stated "I cut that pizza myself and there was nothing in it!" basically calling me a liar. A few expletives were expressed and he then gave us the option of store credit or resenting the pizza. Opted for the resend, god only knows why, but the second pizza came and I returned the first with the bands to show what we had discovered.

Decided to give the second pizza a chance later that night and low and behold we find another rubber band shaving not seconds after I said "Well I think this one is legit." Didn't even call back from being so disgusted, but later checked my account and my money had been refunded. Thankful for getting back my money, but needless to say they lost a new customer for life.

No way I'm taking a risk on eating their pizza again.The below pictures were taken at separate times when we found bands in both pizzas.

Review about: Marcos Pizza New York Style Pizza.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments