Silvia O Hfq

| map-marker Henderson, Nevada

Pizza burnt manager disrespectful

I bought an X-Large pizza at the store located at 780 E Horizon Ct, Henderson, NV, on 05/18/2024. My order number was 112. 1. The pizza was burnt. 2. The manager was very disrespectful. 3. The manager told me he couldn't make the refund until the next day. I'm sure he won't refund it. 4. I returned the pizza and never even received an apology. 5. I would never buy from that particular Marco's store again.
Pros:
  • Pizza &subs very good
Cons:
  • Retaining managers in customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: The manager doesn’t know anything about customer service

Kyndra W Myu

Verified Reviewer

Assault and nasty attitude from general manager

Marcos Pizza - Assault and nasty attitude from general manager
Marcos Pizza - Assault and nasty attitude from general manager - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Assault and nasty attitude from general manager - Image 3

I ordered food on 4/07/2024 and the general manager I big black guy came to drop it off. I was in the bathroom when he started knocking but came out within 2 minutes.

When I opened the door he was walking down the steps with my food. I said to him you wasnt gonna leave me order at the door? Mind you I stay on the 2nd floor in apartments. He said no & dont get an attitude or Ill never deliver here again.

I didnt even have an attitude atp. I said just give me my food he snatched the food back & proceeded to walk down the steps so I literally had to chase him down the steps barefoot and stand infront of his car door to get the order I payed $23 for. He not only didnt give me my order when I asked but he yanked my whole body from infront his car door causing me to fall on the concrete & I started bleeding from my arm. When I called the store somebody told me that was the general manager and hung up on me.

When I called back he picked up and proceeded to tell me how hes not delivering to my house again as if I would ever order from that store again anyways. I did nothing to deserve this kind of treatment and I want a full refund immediately. Feel free to contact me back as soon as possible.

I would not order from this store at all to anybody reading this they are ghetto and have no class. When I called back and asked for the general managers name they would not give it to me.

Guest

With which police department did you file your official complaint and which prosecutor will handle the case of the charges you instigated ? Will it be a jury or a court trial ?

Oh, you didn't call the police ? If not, I don't want to hear your gripe.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2515532

I did contact the police and filed a complaint thank you very much. Mind your own business if you’re gonna be rude.

View more comments (1)
Joey P Pjf

| map-marker Scottdale, Georgia

Delivered to wrong address.

Marcos Pizza - Delivered to wrong address.
Marcos Pizza - Delivered to wrong address. - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Delivered to wrong address. - Image 3
Not available to get through to store. Spent hours on phone with no luck. Seems like no one cared as long as they could deliver pizza to somewhere else..
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good pizza
Cons:
  • Do not make good on unsatisfied customers

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: It's fine until you need them to make things right.

Jim S Tmu

| map-marker Aiken, South Carolina

Marco's Pizza Customer complaint

Marcos Pizza - Marco's Pizza Customer complaint
Updated by user Feb 13, 2024

Ok, no contact or resolvement from any division with Marco's corporation at all! So, no business courtesy or professionalism!

Wow, what a shame!.

My one voice just doesn't matter, as they will continue to make profit from the mass! Shameful, Marco's!!!Thanks for the...

Updated by user Feb 06, 2024

Wow, so my email complaint was received by Marco's Corp and was never opened!! I must say; originally, I was only very upset with the staff at the Marco's store on Silver Bluff Rd, in Aiken, SC, and was planning to continue purchasing Marco's delicious food at...

Updated by user Feb 05, 2024

Absolutely, no response via phone call or email. I did send this company my contact information!

Original review Feb 02, 2024
I have been a loyal customer. I order once a week and pick up at this location via drive thru.

In the earlier days, the staff was very courteous and punctual. I had my order within seconds to minutes, and the food was so delicious as expected. Then over time, I noticed the crew I had always interacted with, were not seen again. Maybe, they got promoted or whatever the case.

So, my problems began to happen over the course of many orders with new personnel that I had interactions with. All of my dissatisfaction started occurring with my pizza being made other than what Marco's food is expected. And, my lemon pepper wings having overly caked
on seasoning. Then, problems with the staff also began during this time, i.e., my wait times were unreasonably excessive; although the drive thru bell ring was clearly loud and heard; I did not see any staff at all come to the window for 15 to 20 minutes!

I always gave the benefit of the doubt that maybe they are short staffed and couldn't come to the window. So, I grudgingly accepted the inconvenience. The only reason, I accepted this inconvenience is that I am addicted to the food! So, all of the dissatisfaction experiences combined, came to end that I will never go back to this location occurred on 1/31/24.

At approximately 6:30 pm, I pulled into the drive thru; I didn't see a staff member in the store for 10 minutes. I know at least the one driver I seen walking into the store was in the building. So, I backed my vehicle and pulled up to reactivate the drive thru bell which was heard again;and waited another 10 minutes, and still, no staff seen. At this time, 20 minutes passed, when a customer parked and walked to enter the store.

She immediately walked back nearing my parked car while looking for another entrance. I notified her about my circumstance of my wait time and not seeing the staff. She said, "oh, really, maybe they are closed because the front door is locked; that would be sad because I had a 25 minute drive to get here to place an order". This nice elderly lady looked into the store via the drive thru window and said, wow, there are 5 people standing around in a circle in the back talking and one is on a cell phone.

She the proceeded to knock on the window. No response as they didn't acknowledge. She made a second knock louder than the first. Still no acknowledgment.

On her third knock being louder than the second one, a young male staff member came to the window and opened it and didn't say hello or utter a word. The lady politely told him "hi, I have been wanting to place an order, but the door was locked and this gentleman was waiting for 20 minutes for his" The employee said "my bad!". At this time, I made him aware of this issue as being completely unacceptable. He said, "sorry, my bad!".

Since, I was paying cash at the store for my app order, I handed him. 86 cents in one hand and two twenty dollar bills in the other totalling $40.86. My bill was $31.86. He took my money to the register and gave me what I thought at the time, one five and four ones and my change of .86 cents.

I was taken aback! I asked him "why are you giving me back my .86 cents?", you just gave me my correct change of nine dollars". He said, "it's yours". I said, "no, it's for my bill, why give it back, your going to be negative.

86 cents in your cash drawer "?. He said, " so, you don't want it"?. I said, "no, it's for my bill". At this time, a woman staff member came in to our interaction and asked what the issue was?.

He said to her, "he don't want his change back, refused"? I explained to her about this issue. He then said to me, "so, you gave me two twenties, so, that comes to $40, so, the $40 dollars payes for everything, your total $38.86 is paid with the $40". I said, "no, my bill is $31.40, not $38.40!, why are you saying $38.40 when we were just exchanging our business with $31.38?".

He said, "my bad". The woman staff member told me, "he entered the amount differently". I said, "okay, now I am even more confused now! How and why did that happen?

I gave him $40.38 cash!. She shrugged and said, "I don't know". At this time, I told him to keep the. 86 cents and kept my what I thought was my $9 change.

They handed me my food and I drove home. After, I consumed my extremely delicious pizza and wings, I sat back and was running that interaction through my head as to why there was so much disorder with understanding? I could only think of one thing! He probably saw my two twenties on my car seat located between my legs and rang up $40 in the register.

I thought, why would he do that before I physically handed him my $40.38? If he in fact did this? this is not an acceptable practice in the customer service industry. I know this, because of my personal years of experience in this industry!

It avoids misunderstandings and money exchange issues for the business and the customer! After, my thoughts about this issue came to rest, I reached for my $9 dollars change to place it in my wallet; I then proceeded to count the money expecting the $9. The total was $8. I then realized his til will be .86 cents over!

It is at this time, I told myself, I can never allow myself to go back to this store to give them my business! The only closest Marco's other than this one, is about a 45 minute drive instead of 10 minutes to this terrible store in Aiken! Since, I was ordering once a week for a long time, I will have to restrict my business to maybe once a month because, to drive to the store 45 minutes away is way to much to frequent once a week. My conclusion to my long winded complaint herein; I know and truly believe, the food quality Marco's
Pizza brand is far beyond and above, the best food I have ever experienced.

Marco's food has made me a loyal customer for life! I brag and tell everyone about the food! I absolutely, love it!. That is the reason, I will continue to give my business to your company AND BE WILLING TO DRIVE 45 MINUTES OUT OF MY WAY!!

I capitalized just in humor to let you know, I will travel far and wide for the excellent quality of your brand!!!

Thank you for your understanding and professional business expectations for your employees to adhere to! I am hopeful, my review will help towards towards employee training as my customer service experience with the Aiken, SC staff is absolutely rude and uncaring to the customer and the Brand!!!
Sincerely, Jim Seeley
Loss:
Pros:
  • Outstanding food
Cons:
  • Non compliant employees that ignore company policies and or procedures

Preferred solution: Management must take care of this and other legitimate customer complaints with the management responsible for this store.

User's recommendation: Find another store other than the one in Aiken, SC on Silver Bluff Road

Norman C Ctb

Verified Reviewer

Discount codes sent to my email

Marcos Pizza - Discount codes sent to my email
Marcos Pizza - Discount codes sent to my email - Image 2

I have been loyal to Marco's for years but it's getting to be much harder with the newest online mobile app to order at "my location" store. I get emails that state they are only good at the 309 W Alexis Road, Toledo Ohio 43612 location. It's usually $4 off a large supreme pizza. It's the same one I order every time. The app will NOT add the discount code and deduct it off the price on the bill. 3 times over the last month I would go to the counter at the store and pick up the pizza and show them the code and they would manually deduct it off my bill. I was there on March 24, 2024 and they said that would be the last time they would deduct it because it's not their fault the code doesn't work. I agree with them. It's a *** website online ordering app. Please fix it or I will go elsewhere.

Here's your email offer:

Time to order that Deluxe that you've been eyeing. It's making your mouth water, so here's $4 off any large specialty just for your pleasure.

Pizza pleasure that is.

ORDER NOW

USE CODE: 9G-4S-61CU-5KSMCE

Expires 03-28-2024. One-time use. App and online only. Cannot be used with other discounts, coupons, and specials.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: If not getting a discount you are offered in their email, then you should be ok with them.

KARMEN h Cdz

| map-marker Belleville, Illinois

Customer service RUDE

Marcos Pizza - Customer service RUDE
Marcos Pizza - Customer service RUDE - Image 2
DO NOT ODER from this company worest ever EXTREMELY rude manager ANGEL and wont respect you or take responseabilty for mistake that everyone make SIMPLE NEVER said sorry and was VERY RUDE entire convo. she needs to be told and punished for treatment of YOUR CUSTOMERS there was no need for her nastyness
Loss:
Pros:
  • Non at this time
Cons:
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: dont order

Deborah M Bez

| map-marker Newport, Kentucky

Order Incorrect,GM is rude.

Marcos Pizza - Order Incorrect,GM is rude.
Marcos Pizza - Order Incorrect,GM is rude. - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Order Incorrect,GM is rude. - Image 3
Marcos Pizza - Order Incorrect,GM is rude. - Image 4

The store located in Newport KY is a joke. We had a $62.11 order.

The delivery 1st time, no drinks, 2nd time missing part of the order. I called the store to get a refund and the GM started acting like he couldn't hear me after I told him if the issue. Then Had an attitude with me after I told him he was only doing this so he didn't take a complaint. I advised I was going to follow up with his boss and he hung up!

Only then, do I open up what was delivered and it's wrong too!!! Of-course I try calling corporate customer service... NO ANSWER... NO RETURN CALL ..

I guess we are just out of our money because no one will take responsibility for their errors.

People seriously need training on Customer Service!!! No green peppers, means no green peppers!!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • See previous comments

User's recommendation: Order someplace else

Tina W Ava

| map-marker Little Rock, Arkansas

Order wasn’t done right on more occasion. When calling the store the store manager was rude, unprofessional and dishonest

Marcos Pizza - Order wasn’t done right on more occasion. When calling the store the store... - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Order wasn’t done right on more occasion. When calling the store the store... - Image 3
As before I ordered a salad paid for extra items that wasnt added to the salad. ordered plain wings and received wings drowned in some kinda sauce. When calling the store the customer service I received was unprofessional, rude and the manager was dishonest.
Pros:
  • Salad is good if made right
Cons:
  • Wings are not all that

Preferred solution: Nothing because I won’t be ordering again

User's recommendation: I done recommend

| map-marker Arlington, Texas

Marcos Pizza - Issue with a local store; and more important, an issue with their customer service
Marcos Pizza - Issue with a local store; and more important, an issue with their customer... - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Issue with a local store; and more important, an issue with their customer... - Image 3
Marcos Pizza - Issue with a local store; and more important, an issue with their customer... - Image 4
I have been attempting to call anyone from Marco's Pizza regarding customer service for 2 issues on a previous order. NO ONE will call me back! I have also sent several e-mails and NO ONE will respond. This is quite upsetting because it is extremely unprofessional. Plus, when I have called multiple phone numbers, this always goes to the same voice mail recording and one of their phone numbers listed online does not work.

User's recommendation: Avoid Marco's Pizza

Marcos Pizza - Order and refund issues - Image 3
Marcos Pizza - Order and refund issues - Image 4
Marcos Pizza - Order and refund issues - Image 5
Marcos Pizza - Order and refund issues - Image 6

I placed my order at 10:30pm on 01/05/24 and was expecting my order at 11:00pm, I kept checking the track my order and the time kept changing, for whatever reason doordash was picking up my order but I never received it, so I contacted Doordash and they told me the driver was on the way but then changed and told me that Marcos never received my order, so I called marcos and the guy confirmed that they never received my order but Im not understanding how not due to me receiving an confirmation and track my order updates. Asked marcos for a refund the guy tells me I have to get my refund from doordash but I never placed my order with doordash I placed my order on the Marcos website, he then tells me that it is nothing that he can do and to call the corporate office and this is the second time having problems with Marcos, I am very upset, this is so unacceptable and unprofessional to have to go there all of this for my refund

My TikTok name Pilatus

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2463536

pIlatus

View more comments (1)
Jodie M Idb

Refund my money

Marcos Pizza - Refund my money
Marcos Pizza - Refund my money - Image 2
I will send pictures of the worst pizzas I have ever received if you ask. I have asked for a refund for a week. Store keeps saying wait 5 to 7 busy days. Its been a week. What is wrong with your customer service? Ask for a manager and yall dont have one. How am I not surprised? Your entire enterprise is kept afloat by snotty 16 year old girls. Order was wrong and a mess. Give me my money back now.

Joseph M Ydt

| map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

Extremely dissatisfied. And very rude staff.

Marcos Pizza - Extremely dissatisfied. And very rude staff.
Marcos Pizza - Extremely dissatisfied. And very rude staff. - Image 2
Went in to place an order for a cheesesthey told me that it would be 30 to 40 minutes. Wait, I was okay with that stood there and watch my sub come out of the oven with the lettuce and tomato warn. I made a comment and said something to the manager about it. He told me that I was wrong in a very rude way. But that's not what I've seen. Not to mention the staff at the store are very rude and very much disorganized. If you ask me, the whole story is run like a great big *** show. You have definitely lost me and anyone that I know as a customer.
Joshua L Gmt

Harrasing

Marcos Pizza - Harrasing
Marcos Pizza - Harrasing - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - Harrasing - Image 3
Marcos Pizza - Harrasing - Image 4
Custody battle going on with myself and Vanessa Martinez from Se military San Antonio to. And she keeps calling me from store because her new man has her phone and I guess she feels safe calling me from there. I dont care I just want to stop being harrassed from your store number. I give call back it makes me look bad.callback # 210926****

Preferred solution: To be left alone

Robert B Att

Burnt Product and Experience

Marcos Pizza - Burnt Product and Experience
I ordered the Pizzoli.i areived at 20 minutes. The MOD was polite but said my order was in the system but never showed on the screen to make. I understand Online things happen so fine. He said he would make and it would be 10 minutes. I would of offered a drink but all good. When i arrived at home i was shocked that the scouffle cup was filled not even half. I had sauce at home so still all good. Well the Pizzoli was burnt and not edible on the bottom. I can send a picture. I just wasted my money.Marcos will not respond.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Was good
Cons:
  • Burnt food

Vernon M Xrw

| map-marker Littleton, Colorado

No one at store

Marcos Pizza - No one at store
Marcos Pizza - No one at store - Image 2
Marcos Pizza - No one at store - Image 3
Original review Jan 17, 2024
I placed an order last night and went to the store after 25 minutes of getting no update on my order. Then when i go to the store it is locked and no one is there or answering the phone. I have pictures of no one being in the store, but the open sign and now they are being difficult in receiving a refund.
Loss:
Cons:
  • No one at the store
  • No one answered the phone have phone record

Jeffrey M Fpy

| map-marker Franklin, Tennessee

Taste of Delux thin crust pizza

Marcos Pizza - Taste of Delux thin crust pizza
Marcos Pizza - Taste of Delux thin crust pizza - Image 2
Order pizza sometimes on week end. My wife and I had a taste for a pizza. Ordered thin crust Delux with white onion. Pizza was very salty. Called and let them know my disappointment. Response sorry we were disappointed. Expected them to offer a replacement. No offer.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Usually good food
Cons:
  • Delux thin crust too salty

User's recommendation: Ask if too salty

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article