Marcos Pizza - Review about Pizza from Mobile, Alabama
Got half eaten pizza!Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm.
When i called the store, the manager refused to give me owners number, or help at all, beyond mad! Tje teen driver said he was having a bad night. Either someone at store, or driver, or he delivered it to wrong hoise and went to vet it after i called store!
Buyer beware in Mobile.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to chills to get take out for dinner since my wife and I like to stay in. Ordered online and got fajitas quesadilla and onion rings. Got there 10..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "OMEGA Management is does illegal tactics. I have the proof in writing. They send emails and text messages telling you to get out in 24 hours or you will be TOWED...."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."