Ocean Springs, Mississippi
3.0

VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER!!!

WE ORDER FROM MARCOS ALOT FIRST COUPLE TIMES WAS GREAT!!

THEN WE HAD AN ISSUE WE DID NOT GET THE PIZZA WE ORDERED. MANAGER WAS VERY ACCOMADATING. THEN TONIGHT WE ORDER 24.50 FOR A PIZZA THAT WAS SUPPISE TO BE A XLG. AND WAS ONLY A LG.

ORIGINAL. CALLED MANAGER AND HE STAYED HE WOULD MAKE ANOTHER LG. THIN N CRISPY AND HAVE IT SENT OUT. I WAS PLEASED WITH THE ACCOMADATION UNTIL THE PIZZA ARRIVED.

THIS IS HOW WE RECIEVED OUR PIZZA!SO DISGUSTED I CANT EVEN EAT NOW!!

Review about: Marcos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

At least you got a large pizza. Manager didn't say it was going to be pretty.

Looks like somebody was driving too fast

Marcos Pizza Steak And Chees Bruno Review Marcos Pizza "I found a piece of long finger nail in my steak I'm so disappointed knowing that they don't wear gloves and that am eating food from a fast food restaurant..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Review about Pizza from Mobile, Alabama Marcos Pizza "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..." Read more Review about Marcos Pizza from Woodstock, Georgia Marcos Pizza "I ordered online after receiving a flyer in the mail. The food never came. I checked my bank and noticed that I had been charged TWICE for the food that..." Read more Marcos Pizza Coupon Review from Los Angeles, California Marcos Pizza "This is a very sad day for me and my family I finally thougt that I had found the perfect pizza place just to find out today i was wrong..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Kohls - Khol's Cash Kohls "This program is a scam............if you forget or one day past the expiration date you are screwed. Even the store manage will not help you. No one is perfect and..." Read more