Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza.I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could use a coupon that states "$10 off ANY order of $25 or more".
It was for pick up only so when I went to pick it up I was told I couldn't use my $10 off coupon (that I had purchased for $10 as a fundraiser from the school, by the way) because I had a "hot deal" and they couldn't do that. I knew this wasn't true because I had already used a $5 off just like the $10 one for nothing but the "hot deal" I had previously ordered. A manager who looked to be about twenty years old refused to let me use the coupon. I filled out an online complaint and the DM (craig) left me a voicemail.
I have returned his call and left him a voicemail to hear nothing back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Not being able to use a coupon
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male,..."
- "I needed a fuel pump for my 2005 Altima. I searched the internet and Parts Geek offered best deal. I assumed the warranty included replacing defective parts. When I received..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."