Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza.I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could use a coupon that states "$10 off ANY order of $25 or more".
It was for pick up only so when I went to pick it up I was told I couldn't use my $10 off coupon (that I had purchased for $10 as a fundraiser from the school, by the way) because I had a "hot deal" and they couldn't do that. I knew this wasn't true because I had already used a $5 off just like the $10 one for nothing but the "hot deal" I had previously ordered. A manager who looked to be about twenty years old refused to let me use the coupon. I filled out an online complaint and the DM (craig) left me a voicemail.
I have returned his call and left him a voicemail to hear nothing back.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Not being able to use a coupon
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The Dennys in College Park, Md.,has disrespectful employees, who park in handicapped parking spots, and the employee was also RACIST, saying bad names about my race, which is White. The..."
- "VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER!!! WE ORDER FROM MARCOS ALOT FIRST COUPLE TIMES WAS GREAT!! THEN WE HAD AN ISSUE WE DID NOT GET THE PIZZA WE ORDERED. MANAGER WAS VERY..."
- "I have been a LOYAL customer for years. Attached are two mugs I took into my local store. One cracked and the other mug's metal logo came off...."
- "Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male,..."
- "I needed a fuel pump for my 2005 Altima. I searched the internet and Parts Geek offered best deal. I assumed the warranty included replacing defective parts. When I received..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."