Bonaire, Georgia
3.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza.I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could use a coupon that states "$10 off ANY order of $25 or more".

It was for pick up only so when I went to pick it up I was told I couldn't use my $10 off coupon (that I had purchased for $10 as a fundraiser from the school, by the way) because I had a "hot deal" and they couldn't do that. I knew this wasn't true because I had already used a $5 off just like the $10 one for nothing but the "hot deal" I had previously ordered. A manager who looked to be about twenty years old refused to let me use the coupon. I filled out an online complaint and the DM (craig) left me a voicemail.

I have returned his call and left him a voicemail to hear nothing back.

Very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and not being able to use a coupon. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of marcos pizza deal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Marcos Pizza needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marcos pizza deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marcos Pizza.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Akron, Ohio, United States #1162276

I am having the same problem at my local marco's.