Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza.I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could use a coupon that states "$10 off ANY order of $25 or more".
It was for pick up only so when I went to pick it up I was told I couldn't use my $10 off coupon (that I had purchased for $10 as a fundraiser from the school, by the way) because I had a "hot deal" and they couldn't do that. I knew this wasn't true because I had already used a $5 off just like the $10 one for nothing but the "hot deal" I had previously ordered. A manager who looked to be about twenty years old refused to let me use the coupon. I filled out an online complaint and the DM (craig) left me a voicemail.
I have returned his call and left him a voicemail to hear nothing back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Not being able to use a coupon
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "Union city GA. By far the nastiest place ever been in I ordered a grilled chicken salad ask for crackers and they told that they might be old might want..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "Robin Rogers (Jennifer) of 220 hickory street brooksville Florida breeds german shepherds under the kennel named "Vom Pfister Haus" kennels. I found her add on pet finder for a male,..."
- "I needed a fuel pump for my 2005 Altima. I searched the internet and Parts Geek offered best deal. I assumed the warranty included replacing defective parts. When I received..."