Verified Reviewer

I ordered a pizza at 930p put it on my credit card. Guy said it would be 30 min.

After over an hour wait called and got a girl. She said oh sorry our system crashed after you placed the order. Knew my address and what I ordered. Then said we didnt do anything about it because we didnt have your number.

So you stil want you pizza it shouldnt have hit your account. Check my account and guess what it did.

Called back asked to speak to the manager. He or she said well I dont know why it hit your account because

Location: Columbus, Indiana

Comments

#2037105

I am the manager of the restaurant. The customer in question is lying.

He came in trying to hook up with this girl. He us 24. She is 14.

He has a history of trying to hook up with minors. The police confirmed that.

#2037237
@PissedConsumer2037105

That is just wrong.

#2037104

I am the manager of this restaurant. The customer who is 24 is lying.

The employee in question is 14. He tried to hook up with this girl.

I called the police on him. It turned out that he has a history of trying to hook up with minors.

#2036467

Everyone on this thread is the infamous, immature troll "Kevin" who has plagued this site for years with hundreds of fake accounts..

#2037103
@PissedConsumer2036467

Wrong if you read the post you will see that the only one acting like an immature child is the customer making the comments and review.

#2036207

When your English skills are no better than someone in the second grade, you have no right calling grown women girls.

#2036225
@Sarena Znn

Well according to the English language the term Girl can also mean: A girl is any female human from birth through childhood and adolescence to attainment of adulthood when she becomes a woman. The term may also be used to describe a young women.

So thanks for the English lesson but the term is correct. Thanks.

#2036399
@PissedConsumer2036225

It is not correct. You apparently cannot read.

#2036403
@Sarena Znn

Obviously you cannot read at girl can refer to a young women. And you people skills are that of a child as you need to resort to name calling to get a point cross. Read me and you could learn a thing or two.

Marcos Pizza Reviews