Cleveland, Ohio

I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE.I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED).

Related: Marcos Pizza - Management changed fundraiser that had been set up - without notification

I WAS TOLD THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE COUPON BECAUSE IT EXCLUDES BIG DEAL PIZZAS WHICH IS WHAT I ORDERED. HOWEVER THE COUPON DOES NOT STATE THAT THERE ARE ANY EXCLUSIONS. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER COUPON FOR THE SAME OFFER BUT THIS COUPON DOES STATE EXCLUDES BIG SQUARE DEAL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT EXCLUSIONS ON THE COUPONS THAT IS FINE BUT IT NEEDS TO SAY THAT.

EACH STORE CAN'T MAKE UP THE RULES AS THEY GO. ALSO I HAVE AN AD THAT STATES THE BIG SQUARE DEAL IS $6.99 WITH 1 TOPPING PIZZA. WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER THE EUCLID STORE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THEY NO LONGER OFFER THAT DEAL. ACCORDING TO THIS AD ALL STORES ARE INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LISTED.

AGAIN THE STORE MAKING THEIR OWN RULES.

DON'T ADVERTISE SOMETHING IF IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL STORES.CREATE SEPARATE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR EACH STORE TO ELIMINATE THE CONFUSION AND ANGRY CUSTOMERS.

Review about: Marcos Pizza Coupon.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Marcos Pizza Coupon
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $8
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1180454

you're made over 4 dollars?