2.3

I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE.I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED).

I WAS TOLD THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE COUPON BECAUSE IT EXCLUDES BIG DEAL PIZZAS WHICH IS WHAT I ORDERED. HOWEVER THE COUPON DOES NOT STATE THAT THERE ARE ANY EXCLUSIONS. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER COUPON FOR THE SAME OFFER BUT THIS COUPON DOES STATE EXCLUDES BIG SQUARE DEAL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT EXCLUSIONS ON THE COUPONS THAT IS FINE BUT IT NEEDS TO SAY THAT.

EACH STORE CAN'T MAKE UP THE RULES AS THEY GO. ALSO I HAVE AN AD THAT STATES THE BIG SQUARE DEAL IS $6.99 WITH 1 TOPPING PIZZA. WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER THE EUCLID STORE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THEY NO LONGER OFFER THAT DEAL. ACCORDING TO THIS AD ALL STORES ARE INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LISTED.

AGAIN THE STORE MAKING THEIR OWN RULES.

DON'T ADVERTISE SOMETHING IF IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL STORES.CREATE SEPARATE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR EACH STORE TO ELIMINATE THE CONFUSION AND ANGRY CUSTOMERS.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of marcos pizza coupon from Marcos Pizza and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $8 and wants Marcos Pizza to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marcos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Santa Clara, California, United States #1180454

you're made over 4 dollars?