Marcos Pizza - MISPRINTED COUPONS

135 of 234 Marcos Pizza reviews

I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE.I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED).

I WAS TOLD THAT I AM NOT ABLE TO USE THE COUPON BECAUSE IT EXCLUDES BIG DEAL PIZZAS WHICH IS WHAT I ORDERED. HOWEVER THE COUPON DOES NOT STATE THAT THERE ARE ANY EXCLUSIONS. NOW I HAVE ANOTHER COUPON FOR THE SAME OFFER BUT THIS COUPON DOES STATE EXCLUDES BIG SQUARE DEAL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT EXCLUSIONS ON THE COUPONS THAT IS FINE BUT IT NEEDS TO SAY THAT.

EACH STORE CAN'T MAKE UP THE RULES AS THEY GO. ALSO I HAVE AN AD THAT STATES THE BIG SQUARE DEAL IS $6.99 WITH 1 TOPPING PIZZA. WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER THE EUCLID STORE PROCEEDED TO TELL ME THEY NO LONGER OFFER THAT DEAL. ACCORDING TO THIS AD ALL STORES ARE INVOLVED BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL LISTED.

AGAIN THE STORE MAKING THEIR OWN RULES.

DON'T ADVERTISE SOMETHING IF IT DOES NOT APPLY TO ALL STORES.CREATE SEPARATE ADVERTISEMENTS FOR EACH STORE TO ELIMINATE THE CONFUSION AND ANGRY CUSTOMERS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marcos Pizza Coupon
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #670258 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marcos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
135 of 234 Marcos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marcos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Marcos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×