I ordered online after receiving a flyer in the mail.The food never came.

I checked my bank and noticed that I had been charged TWICE for the food that never came as well! When I called to speak to a manager, she said she could not find my order. She then told me I'd have to print out my bank statement and bring it in the next day in order to get a refund! No apology, no offer to make my initial order, nothing!

So, I have to go out of my way to show my bank statement to someone to get money back for something I never even got?!?! That's why I ordered DELIVERY. Which I got charged for as well...

Twice.Wow!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Marcos Pizza and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marcos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Marcos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Those charges are pending.Let's see the statement that says they had cleared.

It's people like you that we all hate to have to do business with.

Sincerely,