2.8
Quality of Food

Got half eaten pizza!Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm.

When i called the store, the manager refused to give me owners number, or help at all, beyond mad! Tje teen driver said he was having a bad night. Either someone at store, or driver, or he delivered it to wrong hoise and went to vet it after i called store!

Buyer beware in Mobile.

Review about: Marcos Pizza Pizza.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1203894

It is obvious that the person making this post is an immature and uneducated little girl.

Well, this is what happens when you order "pizzo"...

Next time order "pizza" and everything will be just fine.

Well at least Kevin Richards didnt make racist statements against black ppl in his comment to this complaint. I still have screenshots of all his old racist statements though.

Don't buy from *** like that. Next time they will bring you *** shti pissa pizza... beware.

Orange, California, United States #915797

So tell the truth, why did you eat the pizza before taking the picture and then claim that you only got half a pizza? BTW liar it looks like less than half was eaten.

bruinmechanic
to KevinRichards #989596

I'm sure that is exactly what happened, nothing better to do with their time than to complain about a perfectly good pizza.

I think you were stoned when you wrote this. "pozza" "Tje" "hoise" ? What the *** is "went to vet it"?

to Anonymous Mobile, Alabama, United States #905238

Using an android phone.Sorry for any misspellings.

I am quite normal just very angry.Better?

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #915798

Yeah right, you either ate the pizza or pushed the slices aside to make it look like it was missing pieces, either way you were missing less than half.

to KevinRichards #925881

Dear ***,

So far, I have received two apologies from Marcos (one from corporate and one from the local store).

Their driver admitted to delivering the pizza to the wrong house, THEN going back after we called the store asking where our food was.

The driver was terminated...and rightly so.

He admitted that when he went back, he never even opened the box...

Now, is that better?

If you are still concerned and want to be an ***, feel free to call the corporate offices of Marcos.It is done now.