Featured

I ordered Marco's pizza for the first time and had it delivered 12/28/15.Large 2 topping extra cheese and the pizza was very very greasy.

I could literally see the grease sitting on top of the pizza all the way around. As we bit into the pizza grease ran down our face and fingers, As we picked up the pizza it began to fall apart(From the grease)... After about 5min my family and I had upset stomachs.

Never again will we order from marco.Posted a pic so you can see how greasy it is!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Marcos Pizza and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Marcos Pizza.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Marcos Pizza to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

That pizza looks delicious!

Perhaps you thought the "extra cheese" you ordered would somehow soak up all the grease from the standard 12 ounces that were already there? Sadly that logic has failed you.