I ordered online & have never been so unhappy!I specified xtra cheese also square cut original crust, i got completely the opposite!!

Barely any cheese, thin crust & it wasnt square cut!!

The manager did give a credit for pizza on next order.But that does nothing for this evening!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of marcos pizza pizza from Marcos Pizza and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Marcos Pizza to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Marcos Pizza for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Marcos Pizza - Pizza Review from Woodstock, Georgia Marcos Pizza "I ordered online after receiving a flyer in the mail. The food never came. I checked my bank and noticed that I had been charged TWICE for the food that..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Steak And Cheese Bruno Sandwich Review Marcos Pizza "I found a piece of long finger nail in my steak I'm so disappointed knowing that they don't wear gloves and that am eating food from a fast food restaurant..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Pizza Review from Mcdonald, Ohio Marcos Pizza "I just ordered a xl cheese with bacon on one half and the bacon is all burned -_-.. reaaally? I don't have time today to wait for another.. reaaally..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more