Marcos pizza in Belleville Illinois. Nasty food and the female Ashley who answered the phone claimed she couldn't refund my money.

166 of 234 Marcos Pizza reviews

I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub.When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as I opened my sandwich to examine further what I had eaten there was nothing but chunky fatty I don't even know what all mixed in with my cheese.

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I've oredered from this place multiple times and lately they have had *** poor food and service. When I called to ask for a refund the employee Ashley claimed she was manager on duty but couldn't refund me my money that only her boss "rob" could. Can someone please explain to me how a manager on duty can't refund someone money when the food I received wasn't even edible?

She claimed she would have the manager call me the next day to refund me my money but she didn't even ask for my phone number.... I'm not sure what's going on with this restaurant but I will never waste a penny here again considering a.

My food wasn't edible and b.The customer service is *** poor.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Service
    • Customer service
    • Food handling

Reason of review:
Poor customer service inedible food and being told the "manger on duty couldn't refund me my money"
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Turkey Club Sandwich
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #606521 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Marcos Pizza? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
166 of 234 Marcos Pizza reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 22, 2015 #998302 Kingman, Arizona, United States

The quality of food is why you should cook yourself. You have complete control; I cut the fat off my chicken before it's cooked so I never have to deal with spongy rubbery meat.

0 0 Reply
KevinRichards

Mar 17, 2015 #959536 Orange, California, United States

It looks like bacon to me, you need to have your eyes examined. You also need to get a job so you don't have to lie and scam for free food. What happened to your food stamp money? Did you spend it all on junk food and run out?

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Marcos Pizza. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Marcos Pizza.
Filing a new complaint about
×