Marcos pizza in Belleville Illinois. Nasty food and the female Ashley who answered the phone claimed she couldn't refund my money.
I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub.When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as I opened my sandwich to examine further what I had eaten there was nothing but chunky fatty I don't even know what all mixed in with my cheese.
It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I've oredered from this place multiple times and lately they have had *** poor food and service. When I called to ask for a refund the employee Ashley claimed she was manager on duty but couldn't refund me my money that only her boss "rob" could. Can someone please explain to me how a manager on duty can't refund someone money when the food I received wasn't even edible?
She claimed she would have the manager call me the next day to refund me my money but she didn't even ask for my phone number.... I'm not sure what's going on with this restaurant but I will never waste a penny here again considering a.
My food wasn't edible and b.The customer service is *** poor.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Food handling
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service inedible food and being told the "manger on duty couldn't refund me my money"
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turkey Club Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Got half eaten pizza! Regular customer, never had issue, till tonight when i got a pozza with seven slices, and two with parm. When i called the store,..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I broke my tooth on pieces of small hard plastic in their ice cream. I kept chewing because I thought it was chunks of undisolved sugar. But I spit them..."
- "THE BOWL WAS UNEATABLE. NO FLAVOR JUST A JUMBLE OF INGREDIENTS. WHAT A WASTE. THE WAY IT WAS ADVERTISED I EXPECTED A NICE FLAVORFUL BOWL. THIS TASTED LIKE IT WAS..."
- "I recently purchased a box of Ritz crackers. ALL of the tubes of crackers in the box were either completely crumbled or cracked. There was not one whole cracker in..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."