Featured Not resolved

I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub.When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as I opened my sandwich to examine further what I had eaten there was nothing but chunky fatty I don't even know what all mixed in with my cheese.

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I've oredered from this place multiple times and lately they have had *** poor food and service. When I called to ask for a refund the employee Ashley claimed she was manager on duty but couldn't refund me my money that only her boss "rob" could. Can someone please explain to me how a manager on duty can't refund someone money when the food I received wasn't even edible?

She claimed she would have the manager call me the next day to refund me my money but she didn't even ask for my phone number.... I'm not sure what's going on with this restaurant but I will never waste a penny here again considering a.

My food wasn't edible and b.The customer service is *** poor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service inedible food and being told the "manger on duty couldn't refund me my money"" of marcos pizza sandwich and associated monetary loss in the amount of $21. Marcos Pizza needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned marcos pizza sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Marcos Pizza.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments

Kingman, Arizona, United States #998302

The quality of food is why you should cook yourself. You have complete control; I cut the fat off my chicken before it's cooked so I never have to deal with spongy rubbery meat.

Orange, California, United States #959537

Refusing to give you your money back is not poor service.

Orange, California, United States #959536

It looks like bacon to me, you need to have your eyes examined.You also need to get a job so you don't have to lie and scam for free food.

What happened to your food stamp money?Did you spend it all on junk food and run out?