3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I received an emailfor $3 off of an online order for a large pizza.This actually prompted me to place the order with Marcos for a White Cheese Pizza at 16.99.

I placed the order at 6712 E. Fowler Ave, Temple Terrace, Fl 33617; and used the discount code to get the pizza for 13.99 plus tax. What a steal of a deal! My husband paid cash at the store and picked up the order.

However, he forgot the napkins so we had to go back. When we returned I so the same pizza advertised for 12.99. I told my husband that we just got cheated and needed to have the difference returned. He went to spoke to the cashier and she acted like he had two heads; so he gave up.

I then went in asked for the manager who gave me a song and dance about different franchises then eventually gave me a $1.07 for my troubles. Didnt mean to inconvenience him but why say your giving me a discount then charge me more for the item after I even use the discount? I would appreciate either a free pizza or at least the $3 that I didn't receive!

Even Dominos is giving its customers back for its mistakes.Where does Marcos stand when it makes mistakes?

Review about: Marcos Pizza Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Really? You threw a tantrum over 107 pennies? Get a life!!!

Dscore10
to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #1268672

Evidently, you don't understand the main concern.Let me reiterate it for you.

Marcos Pizza is cheating it's customers through false advertising.That, $1.07 of the course of millions or billions of customers adds up!