Attempted to order $30 worth of food because of $5 off coupon.Told I had to order online.
Said not valid. Called store back. Told nothing could be done.
Obviously not customer driven to forego $25 in profit over $5.off coupon.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Treated my daughter to a mc flurry, while she eating the ice cream she screams out and mention there's hair in it! My daughter has braids and is 3 years..."
- "This is my 3rd bad experience at the Popeyes in Aransas Pass, Texas. The first time, they made my husband take chicken that had been sitting there, instead of fresh..."
- "Ordered a medium pizza and a "hot deal" consisting of cheesy breadsticks and a large pepperoni pizza. I had purposely ordered over $25 worth of food so I could..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."