I'm speaking into my cell phone this is voice to text. I'm very sorry to say I've had the worst customer service Marco's is a great franchise I've never had such a horrible horrible service and it wasn't even the service it was the attitude all the attitude I spoke to three different people finally got to the so-called manager she told me that she's understaffed and she really did not have time either I wanted the pizza I didn't she did not take the time to understand what my concern was she basically said that I didn't understand the price after she and the other two girls Miss quoted me what the price was.

I'm very very upset as I spent 30 minutes talking to three different people and she still did not come up with anything what either you want the pizza or not great customer service this is how you all do it on Panola Road I would never never ever recommend anyone for this store nor will I come to the store not once as a manager that she try to rectify knowing that have been on the phone not one time all she said was you. I want the pizza now. And then to add insult to injury she put me on hold and I'm still talkin so I can to call back to get this email address and I asked for the name of the person that was in charge I know you all have a regional or district manager but no one would give me that information I am so upset because this is why people do not support the neighborhood.

Panola road lithonia ga. Email did not work so i am going even bigger

Product or Service Mentioned: Marcos Pizza Customer Care.

Comments

#1619351

So did you want the pizz or did you just want to gab into the phone?