3.3
Quality of Food

I work here and I am a great employee, and customers love me, and usually tip on the credit card receipt. But it doesn’t go to me, or split amongst myself and my coworkers, it goes to the store!

They gave me tips on my first pay check but not anymore. If I had got my tips, I would have an extra $30 a week, and because I don’t even get a part of a split of the tips, and they won’t schedule me more than 20-25 hours, I’m having to apply for another job to work two, just to get enough to pay for college.

Do not tip us unless it is cash, please. It isn’t going to us whatsoever.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

Thank you for letting me know! I appreciate your hard work and effort and when you are friendly with me and give good customer service I like to tip accordingly.I understand how you feel. I worked at a pizza shop where the owner said that tips left by credit/debit card were just paying the fees he has to pay, any change was left in the jar, any cash was split with him.He paid us under minimum wage because we were a "tipped" position but with him taking our tips we never received more than $5 - and that was for a busy weekend.Any catering we helped prep for or worked did not see tips to us either.The food industry has become another racket of employees being scammed and customers given poor service and terrible food.