1.9
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

On March 3 I ordered a pizza from Village at Hereford Farms, 5159 Columbia Rd, Grovetown, GA 30813, Phone 706-945-1517.I ordered a thin pizza with sausage, cheese, green pepper and onions.

I received a call from someone in the subdivision letting me know that they delivered a pizza to them and they didn’t order one and they called the number on the receipt. When I call Marco’s back the manager stated that I would get a pizza within 20 minutes. When they delivered the pizza to the correct location it was not what I ordered. I called the manager back and he stated that he could give me a $15 credit on the next pizza.

I explained that I don’t live in Grovetown and would the credit be linked to the phone number. He stated that it is for his location only. After I thought about it later, I called back on Monday, March 6 and spoke with Jordon and she said that he would need to check with his General Manager, Lander to see if that could be done. The General Manager said that once they closed out the tickets Saturday they can’t issue credit.

I’m having a very difficult time trying to understand that you can take a credit card to pay for a pizza but have a problem when it comes to issuing credit.What happened to customer service that when an order is submitted the information is reviewed/repeated to the customer to alleviate these types of problems

Review about: Marcos Pizza Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service sucks.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments