3.5
Quality of Food

Well my first order was 1 Ital sub extra meat and 1 KC sub.I also asked for 2 sides of garlic.

Dipping sauce. Food gets to my house quick. But they forgot the extra sauce no biggie things happen. My total bill was $16.78.

I ate my food and was still hungry. So I called back to place another order. Except this time I didn't want the double meat. And I made mention that they were just at my house and forgot the 2 sauces and if they could make up for it.

After I placed my second order the total was more than the first order I placed with double meat. The man on the phone told me someone made a mistake. This man was very rude and short with me. I said I will call back.

When I called back the same man answered the phone. I told the man I didn't want to deal with him and would like to talk to someone else. His response. Well what did I do to you.

How hard would it have been for this man to give another employee the phone. I guess really hard as I had to hang up the phone. I have been a loyal supporter of Marcos Pizza and many of my friends and family have worked for this fine organization over the years.

But today is sadly the last day I will ever place a delivery order to Marcos in Perrysburg Ohio.Looks like I'm going to have to go elsewhere.

Review about: Marcos Pizza Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Marcos Pizza?

Comments