Verified Reviewer

4.0

Hello. I have been working at Marcos for almost 2 years now as a pizza driver and the managers hired this driver that I am complaining about about 6 months ago Id say.

She is the worst thing this marcos needs as she is always causing drama and nobody at the store can cooperate or be near her. She is constantly ignoring what her co workers tell her to do and taking multiple deliveries when not needed to. She will take doubles and triples that arent necessary at all. She screws over all the other drivers and she only cares about her self.

I was wondering if you guys could do anything about this as the managers will not. Please reach out to me for any further questions to continue this complaint.

Location: 7400 Lewis Avenue, Bedford, Michigan 48182, United States

Comments

This also happened to me at jets pizza. I now how frustrating that can be

Lame.. Please tell us you're not over the age of 16. If so, you need to go home and re-think your (LOL) life.

Marcos Pizza Reviews