75% of the time, the pizza is good. The other 25% it's so-so. This was one of those times.
I ordered a med with mushrooms and Italian sausage. I didn't request light cheese but that's what I got. I mentioned it while paying at the store. I was told that they used the 6oz allowed for their medium sized pizzas. There was no offer of throwing a little more cheese on there or a coupon for next time. Not even an apology. Nada. It's worth mentioning that I was the only person in the store at the time.
Sooooooo, apparently the bare minimum is standard for all Marcos locations.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Pizza order tracker
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Greek salad and a turkey club sub. When I bit into my sandwich I got a nasty fatty chunky piece of something that was NOT bacon as..."
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "I bought an Arizona Arnold Palmer Half and Half Lite today at a grocery store in Chicago. When I got home and went to open it I noticed the..."
- "www.jbarrlaw.com - Attorney Joseph Barr, places his client at risk by outright theft of property which he refuses to return and failing to agree to stop distributing private information..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."