Verified Reviewer

Problem #1

In the recent past months, we responded to a Marco's email advertisement to order a Large single topping pizza for $8.99. We were told they were unaware of the $8.99 offer but took our order and said it would be $10.99.

We said we'd show them the advertisement when we got there. In addition we asked if we could have half the pizza with pepperoni and the other half with ham for the same price.

They said they were unsure at the moment but we simply said, well OK, we have two opportunities here. If you can as we asked, simply put half and half for a complete topping coverage equal to one topping... BUT if you cannot, then please put a full order of Pepperoni on one side, and a complete full order of Ham on the other side totalling or equalling Two Toppings.

Problem #2

When we arrived to pick it up, we were charged $11.99 and only got half of the Pepperoni and Half of the Ham instead of enough of each to fully cover the total pizza.

I mean, it's nothing more than asking for a Two Topping Pizza, and put half of the Ham on one side and the other side with Pepperoni's. The volume amount is the same as if they spread both toppings on the total pizza! We paid for it... and didn't get it!

Problem #3

Just this week we ordered another $8.99 Large Pizza with one topping deal, and the young woman who identified herself as one of the managers after I asked informed us that the $8.99 email offer is an Online Offer Only!

And I asked... you mean I have to hang up and go online and order the same thing I'm talking to you about? She (politely mind you) said Yes!

So we did.

Summary

It just seems Odd and unfair for both the Customer and the employee that they have to go the through this ridiculous ordering giration because the store isn't allowed to take the email "Online Offer"... which to be honest with you I did Not see the restrictions nor did the advertisement special directive stand out, not to mention especially on a small iPhone screen while we were in the car ordering this treat.

Generally...

I'm not a complainer, obviously because I paid the bill and walked out the first time. But this not only just seems to be a Crazy way to order a pizza when I'm already on the phone with Marco's, and as far as I'm concerned I am owed the difference between $8.99 & $11.99, or at least give me the full toppings I paid for.

Best regards,

William Morelli

User's recommendation: Don't try to order a Pizza with two toppings but half on one side and half on the other and expect you're going to get the full order of toppings. You really only get half of each that you paid full price for.

Preferred solution: It's be nice to either get my money back for what we paid for and didn't receive. Just remember, many people like ourselves (in this situation) ordered our pizza on the fly from our car on a small iPhone screen while on the road..

Comments